Virtual Conference 2022
Fabry Australia to host its first virtual conference.
The theme is “Our Fabry Future” and we invite you to join us from the comfort of your own couch, bed or anywhere else – to hear some amazing speakers share the latest developments, news, education and personal stories.
When: Saturday 15th October, 1pm – 5pm AEDT
Where: Online via Zoom (Registration Required)
Speakers will include:
– Dr Kathy Nicholls will speak about current and emerging treatments and some exciting news regarding upcoming clinical trials
– Dr Alberto Ortiz from Spain will speak about gut health and Fabry disease
– Dr Megan Rees will speak about the incidence of Sleep Apnoea in Fabry patients
– 3 young adult Fabry patients will speak about the challenges of Fabry disease as a child and their transition from paediatric care to adult care
– We will also launch our NEW Faber the Dragon animation
– and details of our 2023 Fabry Wellness Retreat