We are excited to announce our NDIS webinar will be held on Wednesday 29-September at 7pm (AEST).
Virginia Wiggins is the provider will host the event for us. Some areas of discussion will be;
What is NDIS?
Who is eligible for NDIS?
How to apply to the NDIS?
We welcome all interested attendees to join this hour long event either via phone or video conference. Registration is not necessary, but we strongly encourage all those planning to attend to pay attention to the information below regarding the hosting via Microsoft teams. Of course, if you have any questions ahead of time for the session, you can email them to us via email@example.com and we will do our best to have all questions answered.
How to access the meeting The event will be hosted via Microsoft Teams, if you have not used this platform before, we recommend you download the app ahead of time to avoid a missing the beginning of the meeting.
Don't have the Teams app? You can still join a Teams meeting.
1. Select Click join the meeting. (below)
2. You have three choices: • Download the Windows app: Download the Teams desktop app.
• Continue on this browser: Join a Teams meeting on the web.
• Open your Teams app: If you already have the Teams app, go right to your meeting.
3. Type your name.
4. Choose your audio and video settings.
5. Select Join now.
6. Depending on meeting settings, you'll get in right away, or go to a lobby where someone in the meeting will admit you.
If you would like to dial into the call (audio only) you can call the following number +61 2 8318 0090 and add the Phone Conference ID: 379 954 221# when prompted.
Looking forward to chatting with you online.