Fundraise For Us
active in your community will help Fabry Australia in its work and help to drive research.
are interested in running your own fundraising event on our behalf, we would
love to hear from you. Fundraising is a great way to help spread the word
amongst your friends and families about Fabry Disease and the work of Fabry
Australia. Whether you want to do something big or small, every dollar raised
can help us and fundraising is lots of FUN!
Please note, any fundraising activity must be authorised by Fabry Australia. Please contact Fabry Australia to receive a Fundraising Toolkit which includes guidelines to help ensure your fundraising event is successful and fun but most importantly legal and safe. Once completed, submitted and approved by Fabry Australia, you can go fundraise!
Some ideas of how you can fundraise for us
- Hold a morning tea at your workplace
- Donationa in lieu of gifts for a birthday or special celebration
- Cake stall
- Sausage sizzle
- Sell our wrist bands
- Sell items (clothing or household) you no longer want online and donate the proceeds
- Gala day for your sports club
- Run a raffle
- Run, swim or cycle in your favourite event
How we support your fundraising
Fabry Australia is a small, mostly volunteer run organisation and we are happy to hear your ideas for fundraising and work with you to make them a reality. Some examples of how we can help you include:
- Provide a Fabry Australia Poster
- Provide Fabry Australia brochures and printed materials
- Provide a volunteer speaker for an event
- Receipt donations, including through our website or even face to face.
We are happy to discuss your fundraising ideas and find other ways we can help you. Please contact Fabry Australia to obtain a Fundraising Toolkit and authority to fundraise for Fabry Australia form.