Uniting the Australian Fabry community, by working together to improve the lives of those affected by Fabry disease.
Aims and Objectives
- Improve contacts, information and support among people affected by Fabry disease and families, within Australia.
- Bring about more public awareness of Fabry disease.
- Improve the medical services to Fabry patients in Australia.
- Promote and support research into Fabry disease.
- Share information on Fabry disease, ongoing management and care as well as available treatments /therapies, to Fabry patients, their supporting carers and related Fabry stakeholders.
- Build links with families, clinicians, researchers and support groups, to strengthen and support local knowledge about Fabry disease.
- Co-operate and collaborate with other Fabry related groups and individuals interested in rare diseases to promote common interests.
- Help raise money in order to support with achieving these aims.