Fabry Australia's Aims & Objectives
Fabry Australia is committed to the following aims / desired outcomes:
- Improve contacts, information and support among people affected by Fabry disease, and their families, within Australia.
- Bring about more public awareness of Fabry Disease.
- Improve the medical services to Fabry patients in Australia.
- Promote and support research into Fabry Disease.
- Share information on Fabry Disease, ongoing management and care as well as available treatments /therapies, to Fabry patients, their supporting carers and related Fabry stakeholders.
- Build links with families, clinicians, researchers and support groups, to strengthen and support local knowledge about Fabry disease.
- Co-operate and collaborate with other Fabry related groups and individuals interested in rare diseases to promote common interests.
- Help raise money in order to support with achieving these aims.
See Donations for further information on how you can help raise awareness and funds for Fabry research.