Help the work of Fabry Australia -
Your generous donation, big or small will help to ensure that families and individuals affected by Fabry disease receive the support they need and deserve.
Donations may be sent to PO Box 106 Mentone, VIC 3194, Australia OR contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org for further options including credit card payment. All donations over $2.00 (AUD) are tax deductible.
Fabry Australia Bank Account:
Please include your full name when making a direct deposit and please email Fabry Australia directly at email@example.com to receive a receipt of payment.
What happens to the funds we raise?
All money raised is used to;
- Fund the Fabry Australia office enquiry helpline and referral line particularly with those with newly diagnosed families.
- Support our members including some direct assistance for Fabry patients and their families in need.
- Subsidise the funding of the biennial Fabry Expert Patient Meeting.
- Produce the Fabry Australia quarterly E Newsletter.
- Keep up to date with international developments in Fabry Research.
- Provide opportunities to engage directly with Fabry Research.
- Subsidise the production of booklets, Fact Sheets, OMIM Fabry Cards, Merchandise materials and educational materials.
- Fund delegates in their support role to attend Fabry meetings, events, information days and conferences including sending representatives to attend the international Fabry Expert Meetings (FIN).